full of the
and lots of
"Northside is a place where we put our lives in the hands of Jesus Christ and hang on!
We are a United Methodist Church that takes seriously the call to love people.
God is doing some great things here and if this is where you need to be, we welcome you with wide-open arms!
Come and check us out. We would be honored to have you join us as we worship, play, work, and search for God’s kingdom!"
There is a
at our two
well as one
of our many
There are many more special opportunities
here that will enrich your spirit
such as our Worship on Wednesday nights with a congregation-led praise team and full band,
our Bible studies,
our men's and women's share groups,
a full range of
youth and children's activities,
our prayer chapel,
being a prayer warriors,
our Upper Room prayer line
abroad and more...
Life can be
and we all
you at the
we all share
- Dear Friends,
This weather is being a bit unpredictable. There is a slight
- chance for frozen precipitation tonight. Temperatures are
- supposed to hit 40 tomorrow.
- Having looked at everything here is my call:
We will only have an 11:00 am Worship in the morning.
We will have the Children's Musical at 6pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you have any concerns about getting out,
- please feel free to worship at home. Our Children's Musical will
- certainly be worship too!
- I'll look forward to seeing those who can make it at 11am and
- hopefully all of us at the 6pm Children's Musical!
God guide and bless you,